Renault, like the rest of the motor industry, is doing their best to get South Africans and the economy moving again. The car maker is offering motorists what it considers an ideal platform to achieve this.
10 reasons why Renault wants you to get behind the wheel of a Duster:
- The Renault Duster is one of the most popular SUVs within its segment. Since the introduction of the 1st-generation of the Duster model in 2013, over 15 000 vehicles have been sold in South Africa – and more than 2 million units have been sold worldwide.
- Great ground clearance of 210mm makes it perfect for South African conditions, providing the confidence to venture onto difficult terrain.
- It’s tailor-made for adventure with built-in practicality. The Duster offers a super-spacious 478-litre boot.
- Driving convenience gets a thumbs up with a hands-free card with an auto-lock facility, and a convenient START-STOP button to get the vehicle moving.
- It’s a case of “lights, camera and action” for the the Duster. With its strong, powerful lines enhanced by 16″ or 17″ alloy wheels with signature C-shaped daytime running lights making the model exceptionally easy on the eye.
- Geared for that adventure, this model features mod cons such as Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control, and an innovative 4×4 monitor to help assess the pitch and roll angles of this SUV at any given time. Other remarkable features include MediaNAV, a reverse camera, blind spot warning, park distance control and climate control.
- Airbags, EBA, Electronic Stability Control and ABS brakes show that the Duster takes safety seriously.
- This SUV aims to deliver both power and economy, with three engine options available – 1.6L 16V and two versions of its lauded 1.5 dCi turbo diesel engine.
- Boasting a 50L petrol tank and enviable fuel consumption from only 4.8L/ 100km, the Duster is designed to take on the open road frugally.
- A standard three-year/ 45 000km service plan and a five-year/ 150 000km warranty bring peace of mind, rounding off a neat and complete Duster package.